Kitchen Facilities Arrangements

Any use of District 281 kitchen facilities must be arranged through Robbinsdale Nutrition site manager, district director and/or Facilities. Any use of the district kitchen facility must include the hiring of a Robbinsdale Nutrition employee for the duration of the event or a minimum of two (2) hours. The employee must hold a current Food Managers license and will supervise the operation of equipment and use of the kitchen facilities.

Hennepin County Health Department requires all groups providing food to the public to complete an itinerant license prior to the event. The form can be found at look for licenses, certificates and registration.

Each group should complete the form, submit it to the district and the district will forward to the health department.

The Fire Marshall may be required to approve alternative cooking equipment or setup. Any group that is planning to bring equipment into the district kitchen will need prior approval from the Fire Marshall.

Please contact Adele Lillie, Robbinsdale Area Schools Food Services at 763-504-8047 with any questions.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.